The breastfeeding tracker is no more! I am officially done. 10 months ain't too shabby... I'm proud of that number.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Posted by Goldies at 10:43 AM
Sunday, November 23, 2008
They both applied for BYU! Thanks Rusty for the laughs... Well on Saturday my family had a mini pre-thanksgiving dinner for some family that wouldn't be in town next Thursday. It also happened to be THE byu/utah game. Tatton is stuck in the middle. Aaron dressed him in those evil red and white colors so I had to paint some blue on his face for the cougs. I think the pictures speak for themselves. The last ones would be from the following morning when Aaron gave Tatton a piece of pumpkin pie to eat all by himself, yikes...
Posted by Goldies at 10:58 PM
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
2. A newly found solution to showering dilemas. Usually I am able to shower at night or early in the morning before work. But on days that i'm home with Tatton I either have to wake up early before he does to shower, wait until he is napping or lock him up in the bathroom with me and hope he doesn't get into any trouble. My solution... I've put him in the shower with me. Possibly weird, maybe... but a fantastic solution, yes! He loves it. And it is multi-tasking, he gets clean too. He doesn't care at all that he's sitting on the floor getting water right into his face, he just laughs. It has been quite nice, but if any of you give it a try, might I warn you that your baby is much more slick than usual... almost dropped him yesterday.
5. Very Sexy perfume from Victoria Secret. It smells so... well sexy. I love it. I walked into the bathroom at work one day and there was a girl in there who smelled so good. So I asked her what she was wearing and she informed me what it was. She told me that she gets a lot of compliments on it and people ask her all the time what it is. So I was glad I wasn't the only weirdo. Anywho, my sweet hubby surprised me with a bottle of it today. Now i get to smell Very Sexy!
6. The Backyardigans. For those of you with kids and have entered the world of "you get to watch kid shows now" this is a good one. It's the cutest little show. They dance and sing which doesn't sound that great since most shows do. But this one has the cutest, catchiest songs and Tatton will really stop and watch them. He dances when they do and gets excited at the beginning of the show. Anyway, it's cute. They are on Nick Jr. at 10am, 2pm and 6pm if you're interested. The dvd's and cd's are worth purchasing...
7. Aaron with his hat on backwards...
8. Tatton crawling. Well, that's not entirely true. Sometimes i wish he didn't because he is everywhere and into everything!!! But my favorite thing about him crawling is watching him just playing and then he'll look up at me and smile. He drops everything and crawls his way over to my lap while saying "ma" and climbs up for a hug. That's hard to beat...
Posted by Goldies at 12:06 PM
Friday, November 14, 2008
Posted by Goldies at 11:48 AM
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Posted by Goldies at 9:22 PM
Posted by Goldies at 12:33 PM
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I was a little bored today and decided to give online scrapbooking a try. Tatton is growing up so fast right now! Everyday it seems like he is doing something new. It's amazing that his little body can do all that it does. He's crawling, climbing, standing, you name it we're right on his heels. The kid needs to wear a helmet because he has no fear and yesterday I don't know how many times he ate it and hit his head. But atleast we're not raising a whimp right? I've decided that he is all boy due to the noises, faces and mischief he gets into and he is adorable doing it all.
Posted by Goldies at 2:46 PM