Friday, October 31, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
I have been a slacker lately. I've been meaning to get all caught up so here you go. We went to another football game up in Logan a few weeks back. Morgan won in case you were wandering. It was freezing, fun but freezing!!! Tatton was all bundled up in his snow suit, yeah it was that cold. We were able to sit with Skyler and Ashley and Kenadee who was I think with Grandma during this pic. She is so cute, I can't believe she's one already! Ashley her shoes were awesome. Anyway, we're glad we got to hang out with the Benson's, and visit good old Logan.
Posted by Goldies at 7:57 PM
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Well I had a minute to put some pictures of the trip on here. Um, top to bottom, Tatton sleeping on the way down... being very reverant, our pad, Aaron on his way to testing all happy and excited, our walk later that evening when Aaron was not as happy, the pools and yes Aaron's toes, Tatton and I with his new hat that we found while down there. It actually says T-Rex so of course that was a must buy for the little guy.
Posted by Goldies at 3:08 PM
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
10 years ago I was...
1. 14, living in Park City probably at a youth conference or something.
2. Had no idea who I was or wanted in life.
3. No bills, no hubby, no kids... no life!
4. In our 8th grade play The Sound of Music... awesome I know. Just a nun in the back, I cannot sing.
5. A nanny for the best family the McLaws. I love Brad and Chris, and their kids Jacob, Rachel and Sara. Chris became my best friend and I learned and grew up so much while helping them. Miss them a ton!
5 Things on today's "To Do" list...:)...
1. Catch up the blog.
2. Some laundry and cleaning.
3. Dinner early so that we can make it to another darn football game tonight.
4. Huh, my days seem so busy with so much to do but right now I am literally stumped?
5. Oh, go through Tatton's clothes and pull out all the too small ones, pack them up, and then unpack hand me downs from Robby and Kru. Unpack my winter clothes and pack up some summer ones
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Keep most in a nest egg, and some aside for a boob job or lift after having all the kids.
2. Pay off Aaron's school and our WorldMark/Wydham Share.
3. Give a good chunk to a good charity.
4. Buy a nice home with property and fill it with everything Aaron and I have ever wanted.
5. School tuition for our kids.
5 Places I would like to visit....
3. A trip to the East including many states... Aaron's mission states, all the church sites, New York and just a bunch of places all over there.
5 Places I have lived...
1. Park City
5. North Ogden
5 Jobs I have had...
1. 1st job: Deb's Spicy Pie... the old one pre-out of business location. Hopefully I didn't contribute to it going out?
2. Chad's Sprinkling, yup I know sprinklers. My brother Ryan managed the store, and two of my brothers and a cousin have worked there... kind of tradition I guess, good times.
3. Standard Plumbing, the only job I could find at the time up in Logan. I miss that town.
4. North Ogden Dental, surprisingly loved cleaning teeth and all that yucky stuff. I worked with my cousin who is a dentist there and it was a blast.
5. IRS, I like it better when I'm furloughed.
Thanks Nel, I tag Lauren, Katie and Ashley
Posted by Goldies at 9:36 PM
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Posted by Goldies at 11:09 AM
Friday, October 10, 2008
So Aaron and I had a little scare thinking that kid #2 was on the way. Rest assured, I'm not pregnant. But I was standing in line at the grocery store buying that beloved pregnancy test which is still awkward for me I don't know why. So when I got up to the stand I put down the test and I think like a candy bar or something just so it wasn't so lonely. I kid you not this really young cashier, a girl, said "Oh how exciting. Or is it bad news? Oh I never know what to say to people with these." It took all of my might to keep my mouth shut, I just smiled. But in my head I was screaming "You don't say anything at all!!!" Honestly who was this girl and who raised her? Kids these days are a little worrisome at times. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you...
Posted by Goldies at 11:21 AM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
MySpace Countdown Clocks
Posted by Goldies at 6:51 PM
We have had Jayden, my cute little niece, again for a few days while Talon is being taken into the hospital and Challise recovers. Today I took Jayden and Tatton outside to take some fall pictures. This is a sneak peek of Tatton's Halloween costume... a handsome little rooster! Anyway, there were a few pics that turned out pretty cute but my favorite is them kissing. I told Jayden to give "baby" a kiss and surprisingly they both dove for each other. It was full on kissing cousins! I'm so glad I caught it, they'll appreciate it when they're older...
Posted by Goldies at 5:13 PM
Friday, October 3, 2008
I've become very anti-Twilight series lately mainly because it's rediculous how much people are obsessed with them!! So I was determined that I would not read them. But the curiousity has gotten the best of me. I really just wanted to read them now to know for myself if they are really that rediculously good or if girls have just run wild about this Edward character. As usual yesterday I was gearing up my ipod for work which usually consists of movies, the office and some good music since my job requires not a whole lot of brain activity, and added what I thought was Twilight. It got about an hour or so into it when it got cut off... stupid limeware can be very untrusting at times. As for now, I'm trying to get it all downloaded still so that I can keep listening to it at work but it's not going well. I will admit that within the first little bit I have been intrigued enough to want to continue reading... we'll see
Posted by Goldies at 11:34 PM
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Posted by Goldies at 2:37 PM